Home made ways and tricks to Relieve Back Pain
Few recipes are known to be effective for ytreating back pains. Usually indians opt for ayurvedic or homemade methods instead of allopathy as the homely ways prove to be more effective and guarantees no side effects.
Recipes to consume:
- Swallow ½ teaspoon of Giloye powder and ½ teaspoon of Amla powder with warm water in the morning and before going to bed
- In two tablespoons plain yogurt, add ½-teaspoon asafetida powder, 8 oz water and beat well. Drink an hour before lunch. Continue this procedure for three months
- Drink 10 oz fresh juice made with one potato, 4 celery stocks, a two-inch piece of fresh ginger and a quarter of beetroot every day for three weeks. If it is hard to drink, then add an apple.
Tips To Follow:
- If you wear high heels, then alternate with low heels and watch if it makes a difference
- Keep your spine straight while you sit, stand, or walk, this itself is a healing posture
- Sleep on right or left side, with a pillow between your knees to avoid discomfort. When you wake up, turn on your side and then stand. You may need a hard bed and not a sagging mattress
- When you shower, let the warm water pour on your lower back and hips. Same time, massage with mustard oil downwards using both hands. Continue this procedure for one minute every day. This helps much to relieve pain
- Burn 3 crushed cloves and a tablespoon of Ajwain in a quarter cup of mustard oil. Cool, strain, and massage the affected area with warm garlic oil at bedtime to relieve pain
- For a sitting job, get up every hour, stretch and walk around. For a lifting job, always bend your knees putting weight on your legs, instead of your back and use a back-supporting belt
- A cold pack or heating pad may give you temporary relief; try both and see which one works