Moles and warts occur occur due to hyper-pigmentation of a particular area of skin.This small portion gradually darkens and even turns black. The size of the moles can vary from person to person. But warts are skin anomalies that originate from viral infection. Warts can be more ugly looking than moles, which are generally flat on the skin, for warts are elevated and can even grow into a very ugly shape.
Moles can be removed by the following ways:
- Natural Mole removal Treatment
- Mole Removal Using Cream
- Surgical Mole Removal
- Laser Surgery Mole Removal Process
Natural mole removal method is the most safest and cheapest.
Natural Remedies to remove Mole:
- Simply tap the honey on the affected area and cover it up with a band aid.
- Leave it over night and wash off the next day.
- Do this for at least a month and your cells causing the formation of the moles will start to smoother out evenly.
- Extract out the pulp of the banana peel and apply them on your skin.
- As with honey, you need to use a band aid to help out in the process.
- Do this everyday for a month or 2 and you will notice your mole getting smaller as the cells starts to smoother out.
While they do take time, these 2 methods are one of the safest and scar free ways on how to remove a mole.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Soak your mole or wart in warm water for 15 minutes and allow it to dry.
- Apply apple cider vinegar with cotton ball and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water and allow it dry.
- A few days of application will gradually remove your ugly-looking moles or wart.
- Mix some baking soda in water and rub on the warts 3-4 times daily.
- You can soak a cloth gauge with a mixture of baking soda and castor oil and apply on the wart.
- Secure it with the help of a band-aid and leave it for the night.
- Take some sour apples and extract the juice and apply the juice thrice daily on your mole.
- Do it regularly for 3 weeks and you will find that the mole has thinned out and has begun to fade out.
Banyan tree milk:
- Apply the milk juice obtained from the trunk of a banyan tree.
- This is a very effective way of getting rid of moles and warts but you have to continue with the application for a few days regularly.
- Cut a root of the dandelion and rub the root on the mole till the juice smears the mole completely.
- Do this twice or thrice a day and your mole will vanish without trace.
- Apply tea tree oil on the mole for a couple of days.
- And you will be surprised to see your skin free from moles and warts.
Removing Moles Using Cream:
The Following Steps would help you to Remove Mole using Cream.
- One of the best mole removal cream available on the market : Dermatend (The Original) Mole Remover
- Just clean the region of and around the moles.
- Use a pumice stone or a needle to slightly scratch the mole, not very much, but a little deep scratch is required. This facilitates the effective penetration of the cream or formula to inner portion of your skin.
- Use your mole removal cream gently on the surface and let it remain up to a setting time.
- With in a day or two a scab would appear and it will die off and fall naturally which in turn brings a great looking (your original and healthy) skin on that region.