8 Natural Home Remedy For Runny Nose
Using Lime Juice:
- Take a glass of hot water
- Add 1/5 of the lime juice with a pinch of salt to it.
- It will provide you an instant relief.
- Take fresh ginger
- Peel it and squeeze it or Chew it with salt, just as long as you eat.
- Ginger is one of the most effective remedies for runny nose
- Put 1/2 tsp. of table salt in 8 oz. of warm water.
- Take the solution into an eyedropper, and insert the solution into one nostril at a time with your head tilted back.
- Breathe the solution into the nostril.
- When finished, blow your nose to remove excess mucus and solution.
- Repeat few times for better relief.
Honey With Lime Juice:
- Take half glass of hot water.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey and 1tsp of lime juice.
- Something as simple as pepper can be the solution to sneezing and a runny nose.
- Mix one-half tablespoon of pepper powder with lukewarm water.
- Drink it two to three times each day.
- Gargling with warm water mixed with pepper also helps get rid of cold viruses and germs.
Using Mustard Oil:
- Take some mustard oil.
- Add same amount of lime juice in it and a pinch of salt.
- Now heat the solution for sometime.
- When its hot drink 2 tspns of it quickly.
- The oil spluttering is natural when getting heated.
- Drink only 2 tspns a day.
- Crush four to five garlic cloves to make a fine paste.
- Inhale its strong fragrance.
- This is a method that would give you 100% relief with no side effects at all.
- Heat some water or Take boiled water in a large sized bowl or mug.
- Put some Eucalyptus, or vicks vapourub or Tiger balm.
- Now cover the bowl with a thick towel in such a way you and the bowl are alone inside the towel.
- Inhale the vapour that comes from the steamed water well.
Note:Consult a Doctor if runny nose condition stays for more than 2 days.