Anti-Wrinkle Lemon Face Mask with Green Tea
- 2 tablespoons green tea
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Add the above ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Using a clean cotton ball, pat the lemon face mask onto your clean face, tackling all areas.
- Wait for 3 minutes for it to dry up.
- When the mask is dry, use another cotton ball to pat the mixture again over the thin dry mask.
- Repeat the procedure until all of the face mask mixture is done. Let the final coat of the face mask settle for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, wash off with cool water. Pat dry.
Anti-Acne Lemon Egg White Face MaskIngredients
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk an egg white until frothy.
- Stir in the freshly squeezed lemon juice as instructed below in the Tips section.
- Onto your clean face, gently massage the lemon face mask in a circular motion.
- Let the mask sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse off with tepid water. Pat your face dry.
Anti-Blemish Lemon Honey Face MaskIngredients
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon tomato pulp
- Combine the above ingredients thoroughly in a small mixing bowl.
- Use clean fingertips to apply the lemon face mask onto your clean face.
- Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, use warm water to loosen the mask before rinsing with cool water. Pat dry with a clean soft towel.