2 Exercise Every Woman Should Do
Against Osteoporosis:According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation one in two women over the age of 50 will break a bone because of osteoporosis. Inorder to avoid that situation, Kettlebell Goblet Squat is one of such exercise that could strengthen your bones against osteoporosis.
- Hold the kettlebells with its horns against the chest.
- Position your feet so your stance is a smidge outside shoulder-width, with your toes pointed slightly out.
- Then without changing the distance between your legs sit back holding the kettlebells.
- Go down as low as you can while keeping your feet flat on the floor
- Make sure you're not falling forward or rounding your back.
Against Migraines and Cardio vascular diseases:
There are different types of aerobic exercises that could be followed to keep away migraines as per migrainetrust. Mild regular aerobic exercise offers the most benefits to those with migraine. Remember, it is important to choose an exercise activity that you enjoy. It could be:
- Brisk walking.
You should try to exercise for at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity, 3 times a week. Give yourself at least 6 weeks to see if there is any beneficial effect.