11 Ways To Remove Underarm Darkness From Home
- Lemon is considered to be highly effective in skin lightening, since lemon is natural bleaching agent.
- Just take a slice of lemon and rub it under your arms.
- Even lemon juice works well for dark armpits.
- Make a paste consisting of turmeric, lime juice, and curd.
- Mix well and then apply on the underarms.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then wash, doing this daily will make you see the difference soon.
- Yoghurt is one of the most tried and tested remedy for underarms.
- Mix thoroughly gram flour with yoghurt and then apply.
- If done daily this will naturally whiten your underarms.
Using Apple cider vinegar:
- Take a small cotton ball dip it into the apple cider vinegar and wipe off the problem area.
- Don't rinse.
Using Ice cubes:
Using Baking Soda:
- Massage ice cubes to remove impurities from skin and increase the blood flow to that area.
- Take ice cubes in a cloth and massage it daily for 10 minutes for solving your problem.
- Mix one tsp baking soda with water. apply and rub this paste thoroughly and wash it after 20 minutes.
- It scrubs off all dead skin and lighten the dark area.
- Take sandalwood powder and mix little milk to it and apply.
- This will work not just in removing the skin discoloration but also ensures that your skin remains soft and fresh.
Using Potato juice:
- Either cut a slice of potato or mash a whole potato and rub over its juice on affected area.
Using Aloe vera:
- Apply the aloe vera gel under your arms.
- This gel provides antioxidants and moisture that helps to clean our pits and make it soft.
- Apply the papaya paste to your skin and rub it gently. Wash it after 20 minutes.
- Cucumber has skin lightening properties and lots of moisture that helps to repair our skin and makes it fair.
- The juice of cucumber mixed with honey can also serve well in skin lightening of underarm.