- This is the first and foremost habit you have to check.If you are on a diet that is mainly sourced from pre-packaged foods then you need to change your eating habits.
- Consistently dieting and not fueling properly can sabotage your weight loss progression. Start eating the right foods in the right amounts at the right time. Give more preference to natural and Home made foods.
- To achieve your fitness goal yo need to give all of your efforts sincerely.That is try to stop stealing your time away from workout to other unnecessary habits like chatting or relaxing.
- Push yourself hard beyond your comfort zone provided you have fueled your body. It will surely yield you much better results.
- Nothing leads to exhaustion more quickly than not fueling properly with clean foods and water. 75% of your muscle tissue and 10% of your fat tissue is comprised of water, so it's important to replenish it frequently.
- Your body would require water every ten to twenty minutes during exercise. So Carry water with you and drink it accordingly.
- If you are an alchohol fan and want to continue with it, then you can never achieve your fitness goal.Its because Alcohol contains empty calories, meaning it's a simple sugar and is metabolized in the body as fat and it is almost immediately stored as body fat.
- Alcohol can also interfere with your recovery as well as your exercise performance. Limit alcohol to your cheat day or weekends.
- If you exercise a lot and don't prepare your body properly with rest and recovery then you are potentially setting yourself up for setbacks.
- Rest and maintenance are crucial for injury prevention and optimal results. Stretching, proper nutrition, supplementation and rest will help with recovery and repair of the muscle tissue.
- Like 8-5 job daily, do not save your workouts only for 3-4 days a week. Its because for a healthy body you need to be physically active(that is engage in workouts) throughout the week atleast for 30 minutes.
- Repeating the same exercises and workouts will not get you the results that you are looking for.
- When you do the same exercise routine daily then the progress in body takes place very slowly.So step outside of your comfort zone and challenge to a new exercise or program for best results.