Effective Dandruff Home remedy for Dry and OilyScalp
- Olive oil is one of the best home remedies for dandruff. It is a natural conditioner that brings luster to the hair and makes it shine.
- If you have very curly or frizzy hair and you want to relax the curls, you can use a shampoo with olive oil as the main ingredient.
- The conditioning function of olive oil also makes the hair look naturally beautiful.
Dandruff due to oily scalp:
- If you have dandruff due to an oily scalp, then you need to rinse your hair with a vinegar rinse after you shampoo it.Follow the procedure given below.
- Take half a cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and mix it with 3 times the volume of warm water.
- After shampooing and rinsing with water, gently pour the vinegar rinse on your hair and dry your hair as usual.
- When you follow this procedure every time you shampoo, your dandruff vanish quickly.
- You can also use Distilled White Vinegar instead of Apple Cider Vinegar in your rinse. Although vinegar might have a strong odor, it will subside as soon as it dries.
Dandruff due to dry scalp:
- If your dandruff is due to a dry scalp, then you can use lemon to rinse your hair after shampooing.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon into a glass and fill the glass with warm water.
- Then gently pour the mixture onto the hair and scalp.
- If you have been scratching your scalp due to itching, this lemon rinse will provide good relief.
Dandruff due to dehydration:
- Dehydration could be one of the causes of dandruff. For that you need to increase your daily intake of water in order to eliminate dehydration.
- There is nothing like pure, plain water to prevent dehydration.
- Do not rely on fancy sport drinks to replenish fluid content in your body.
- Make it a habit to drink a full glass of plain water on an empty stomach in the morning, even before your first coffee or tea in the morning.