5 Practical Home Cures to dissolve Kidney Stones
- Drinking coconut water for up to three times a week can help make the kidney stones smaller.
- Coconut water offers various benefits that include dissolving stone formation, preventing infections of the bladder and revitalizing the reproductive system.
- Various herbs like plantain, sarsaparilla, meadowsweet and joe-pye weed can work effectively in removing excessive uric acid from the body. In Chinese medicine, these herbs are used to produce a potent tea or tonic for curing the stones. Other herbs used to make the kidney stone tea are wild yam, hydrangea, yarrow leaf, corn silk and cramp bark.
- The tea is very easy to prepare, yet its effective is very potent. Simply boil one and ¼ cups of water. First add the wild yam, hydrangea and cramp bark. When the mixture has boiled, add the remaining herbs and then take the pot away from heat. Allow this mixture to sit and cool down with the pot's cover in place. Wait for twenty minutes before straining the potion and then place in a clean container for refrigeration.
- Recommended dosage is 3-4 cups daily. When bleeding occurs, add 30 tincture drops of shepherd's purse to the tea.
- You may also prepare a diuretic tea made from corn silk, dandelion, fennel seed, and oat straw and nettle leaf. Mix all these herbs together and add half a teaspoon of it in a cup. Add one quart boiling water to the cup. Cover the cup and let sit for 20 minutes. Filter this tea and then drink every morning and night.
- Drinking cranberry juice can reduce the size of kidney stones and can also help prevent formation of stones in the kidney.
- Mix cranberry extract with three quarts water and drink this juice every day.
- Simply mix freshly extracted juice and warm water together. Drink this juice each morning for effectively preventing formation of stones.
- It can also help reduce the pains produced by stones in the kidney and urinary tract.
- Specifically for pain elimination, extract one half of the lemon fruit and combine the extract with eight ounces water.
- Drink this every half an hour until the pain is gone.
Aloe Vera Juice
- Aloe Vera is not only beneficial for growing beautiful hair; it is also helpful in preventing kidney stone formation.
- Aloe Vera also contains also has a laxative effect that will ease your bowel problems.
- This natural remedy, however, has varying effects on every person.