15 Ultimate Home Remedies To Remove Pimple Quickly
Pimples are of many types namely
- Whiteheads - Flesh colored and minute.
- Blackheads - Often confused with dirt.
- Cysts - Painful and contain pus.
- Papules - Pink solid and round.
- Nodules - Akin to papules but bigger.
- Pustules - Visibly contain pus on top, red below.
Tips To Minimize Pimples:
- Keep your hands clean to prevent spreading germs to your face
- Keep your face touching to a minimum
- Use face cleansers that are in a pump bottle -- bar soap tends to get germ laden quickly
- Keep anything that touches your face, clean -- such as cell phones, makeup applicators, eyeglasses, and hats
- Remove your makeup before you go to bed
- Follow a Healthy Diet
Caution: Stop Picking Pimples
- Picking at pimples can definitely cause scarring because these will leave red and pit-like marks that simply do not go away. The best thing for anyone to do if they are dealing with acne is to avoid touching their skin altogether. One thing to also remember about touching your skin is that your hands are full of bacteria and that this alone can cause an acne flare-up.
Pimples can be cured by following two methods
- Following a Good Diet(Intake).
- Healing it externally.
Intake Of Nutrition Method:
Keep Body Hydrated:
- keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.Add more fresh juices and water in the body.
Avoid Oily Foods:
- The next tip to remove pimples is to avoid eating oily foods as pimples mainly appear on oily skin due to the accumulation of excess oil.
Avoid Excess Sweets:
- Avoid eating chocolates and excess of sweets.
Eat Fresh Salads:
- Consume fresh salads which will help you maintain a healthy skin.
- One more natural diet is to drink coconut water in empty stomach. Coconut water reduces the heat inside the body and thus makes the pimple to subside on its own quickly.
Wheat Grass juice:
- Drinking wheat grass juice daily also cures acne.
- If you find that you experience breakouts when you eat certain foods, try eliminating these foods from your diet for at least two weeks, then observe your skin. By that time, any foods that trigger your acne can be identified. The process of elimination can seem tedious but once you have started, you will be able to get used to a healthier diet that suits your body's needs.
- Some of the most common foods that trigger acne include refined carbohydrates, processed foods and those that are rich in fats and sugar.
A good way to remove pimples would be to improve the immune system using natural pimples remedies. Here are some natural items that can help in improving the immune system:
- Acai berry has been recognized as a super food that has excellent antioxidant properties. Regular intake of Acai berry in the form of supplements or juice will help in improving the immune system. This fruit not only helps in improved immune system, but also boosts metabolism, reduces bad cholesterol, improves digestion and weight loss.
- Another excellent item for improving the immune system and restoring hormonal balance is green tea.
- You can actually consult a doctor so that you will be aware of what are the foods to eat. Most doctors recommend eating fruits rich in vitamin A such as peaches, oranges, carrots, spinach and cabbage. Aside from vitamin A, these are also rich in beta-carotene which helps pimples to disappear.
- Fruits such as watermelon, parsley, peach and raspberry are also high in vitamin B that enhances the body's metabolic activities.
- These foods can help you reduce the anxiety and stress and clears out the skin from stubborn impurities.
External Healing Method:
Using Lemon Extract:This works really well because lemon juice contains citric acid which exfoliates the skin and is vital in healing acne. Aside from that it is also an effective skin whitener. Because of this the redness of the pimples is reduced and the skin looks better.
Using Aloevera:Break off a leaf of aloe vera from a plant and apply the gel-like liquid to acne pimples to help heal acne faster and without scarring or directly apply it over the scars and rinse after approximately an hour to assist in skin repair.
Using Oatmeal Masks:Oatmeal face masks can help you to reduce pimples, because they take away excessive oil from the pores of your skin. It is a good idea to mix in some honey into your face mask, because bee honey has antibacterial properties. It is best to use organic honey for that purpose, because you really do not want to expose your skin to any pesticide residues or other chemicals.
Using Cucumber Masks:Simply take a piece of cucumber and mush it till it becomes kind of like a watery paste. Then put it over your face and leave it there for around 20 minutes. This is a nice routine after a stressful day, because it will relax your mind and sooth your nerves. And it's a good cleansing ritual for your skin.
Using Orange Peel Paste:
Application of a paste of orange peels is effective in treating acne.
Using Raw Garlic:Rubbing raw garlic is one of the best home remedies in treating acne.
Using Fenugreek Leaves:
Application of a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves on the affected parts and leaving it overnight produces excellent results. This must be washed off with warm water next morning.
Using Pomegranate Seeds:A paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate seeds if applied produces very good results in this treatment.
Using Cinnamon Powder with Honey:A paste of cinnamon powder and honey is also a good home remedy for acne. This must be applied on the face and kept overnight and washed off next morning.
Using Coriander Juice with turmeric:A mixture of a teaspoonful of coriander juice with little turmeric helps in curing blackheads and pimples. One can use Mint juice as an alternative.
Using Yoghurt and Oatmeal:A mixture of yoghurt and oatmeal can be applied to cure acne. The paste is allowed to dry and then washed off with lukewarm water.
Using Apple Cider Vinegar:
One of the best remedies on how to remove pimples is by using apple cider vinegar.One part of the vinegar is diluted in 4 parts of water. This will be enough to treat the condition.